These strategic acquisitions are fully aligned with Altran 2020. Ignition strategic plan:
- The acquisition of Synapse allows the Group to accelerate the growth of Cambridge
Consultants, which targets a global workforce of over 1,000 innovative product development
- With the integration of Lohika, the Group takes a new step towards positioning Altran as a
leader in software engineering and R&D in North America;
- The United States is now the second largest business area for Altran, in line with the Group’s
objective of achieving €500m in revenues by 2020.
These transactions specifically allow Altran to:
- Extend its geographical footprint on the US West Coast, with Synapse being based in Seattle
(Washington) and San Francisco (California), and Lohika in San Bruno (California);
- Access to a client base composed of the leaders in Silicon Valley’s high-tech ecosystem;
- Develop its Industrialized GlobalShore© network, thanks to the integrated model of Lohika
and its offshore delivery centers in Ukraine and Romania;
- Strenghten its expertise in innovative product development through Synapse’s technology
- Reinforce its solutions portfolio in the development of software products thanks to
Lohika’s superior skills in Mobile, Big data and Cloud.
These combined capabilities will be offered to the Group’s clients in its various sectors and
geographies, improving Altran’s overall global value proposition.